Canadian Values Case Study
The Institute for Canadian Values is a think-tank promoting conservative social and economic policies. Its primary mission is to advance knowledge of public policy issues from Judeo-Christian intellectual and moral perspectives as well as awareness of how such perspectives contribute to a modern, free, and democratic society.
|Scope of Work|
- Design and develop new corporate website.
- Design advanced content management system (CMS).
- Implement online html editor for CSM.
- Develop online document library with advanced search engine.
- Develop "members only" multi-topic forum
- Develop "members only" media library with audio and video streaming.
- Develop "Make a Donation" module to allow donations online.
- Implement membership management system with ecommerce
- Develop basic and custom reporting tools.
- Design robust database driven opt-in / opt-out newsletter service.
- Create sponsor banner management tool.
- Design new corporate logo.
- Design corporate stationery
- Domain names registration.
- Website and database hosting.
- Acquire and deploy 128 bit SSL certificate.
- Website statistics tool.
- Assist client to obtain its own internet merchant account.
- Manage permissive email campaigns to over 20 000 members.
This project was completed in a very short time and within an already slight budget.